To fish in the mountains is mostly a delightful experience and offers great recreation for many. Today fishing is easily accessible and very freely which adds that the major responsibility of the individual. We are keen that our waters should keep a good quality and have balanced eco-system. Therefore, we ask all visitors to mountain water to act responsibly. Here are some tips on what to think about when you are fishing in the mountains.
- Kill no more fish than you need.
- For killing, quickly and efficiently in order to avoid suffering.
- Drop back strong, viable individuals relevant to reproduction.
- In Catch & Release, handle fish gently so it survives.
- Bury fish guts in order to avoid the spread of disease.
- Pick with the Junk back to the camp.
- Feel free to use already trodden paths in order to avoid wear and tear in nature.
- Respect the judgment rules that are set at a given water.